A wicked bad-boy is ready to hit the sea fishing camps, the charter boats and all the fast boats out to catch the big one. Big Bob is the nastiest sea fishing jig to ever swim in the North Sea.
Every year during late winter and early spring the so called "Skrei" - the big pelagic cods from the Barents Sea - gathers close to the coastline of northern Norway of to eat and spawn. The amount of fish is unbelievable and the biggest cods found here are the biggest cods found anywhere in the World. Big Bob is designed to play with these big boys as well as the biggest halibuts. No matter if you are out to set a new European cod record or out to catch a big "barren door", you now have the choice of trying Big Bob in two sizes: Big Bob at 480g and 30cm or the really Big Bob at 730g and 40cm.
- Designed for huge cod
- Active eyes
- Durable painting
- Ultra sharp and strong sea fishing hook
- Hooks: Single #10/0, Treble #3/0 (480g)
- Hooks: Trebles #5/0 (730g)
- Attachment wire-eye for additional stinger hooks
- Great swimming-action
- 100+ Lbs PE braid assist hook rig included
- Heavy wire Japanese style saltwater treble
- Package contains 1 complete lure